Microland Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring For Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech | pan India Location | Apply Now
Microland Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring freshers as Graduate Engineer from BE/ B.Tech graduates at Pan India . The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Company Name :Microland
Job Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Qualification: BE /B.Tech
Experience: Fresher (0-1 Year)
Salary: 3.25 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore/Mumbai/Pune/NCR – Gurgaon/Noida
Last Date: ASAP
- Eligibility Norms – For all circuit branches, a min of 60% passing percentage in 10th,
12th and engineering with no current backlogs
- Should have graduated in the year 2021-2022
- Should be flexible to work in Bangalore/Mumbai/Pune/NCR – Gurgaon/Noida (work location Post COVID-19 Pandemic)
The Traineeship period of 6 months would include the following:
- 2 months of classroom training
- 4 months of On-the-Job Training (OJT)
What are the important requirements of work?
- We are looking for candidates who are interested to work in a 24/7 setup with rotational shifts. The traineeship period will also require students to work in rotational shifts.
- In view of the rotational shifts, Microland offers optional subsidized cabs services to its employees who opt for it, which is a door to door drop facility.
- This service is equipped with state-of-the-art tracking system and ensures safety & security of our staff at all points in time.
- Students who wish to opt for this service, can do so by understanding Microland defined transport zones, and provide necessary supporting documentation of place of residence.
How will the training be conducted post selection?
- The training will be either conducted at our office premises, or at common location or online (basis covid-19 situation).
- Hence it is very important that the candidates have laptop/desktop at their residence with an internet facility and capability to take up the training classes online.
What is my Job Role?
- Deliver the assigned project/tasks in-a-given time frame.
- Provide solution to customer problems regarding IT Infrastructure or Digital
- Troubleshoot Application/IT infrastructure (Desktop, Network, Datacenter etc) related
- Collaborate with other team members to deliver tasks.
- Develop, test and integrate code for new or existing software while following source
code revision control
- Troubleshoot Application reliability and performance issues
- Review requirements, specifications and designs, developing and implementing tests
for product quality and performance assurance
- Assist with the development and review of (technical) end user documentation
- Analyze given requirement carefully and devise solution.
- Contribute to organization initiatives.
Interview & Selection Process
This will be completely an online assessment process. Assessment stages would include:
1 – Aptitude Assessment Estimated Duration 30 mins
2 – Soft Skill Assessment – Estimated Duration 30 mins
3 – Technical Assessment – Estimated Duration 30 mins
Join WhatsApp : Click Here
Join Telegram : Click Here