Nokia Recruitment Drive 2024
About Cloud and Network Services (CNS)
Cloud and Network Services is a leading Nokia business group that offers Network solutions on Mobility managed services Business and Enterprise segments, as well as Cloud solutions and Cognitive Services. This business group includes Software business, Nokia’s enterprise solutions, core network solutions including both voice and packet core, and managed and advanced services. Cloud and Network Services (CNS) targets growth by leveraging the industry transition to cloud-based delivery, network-as-a-service business models, and software-led value creation.
Your skills and experience
- Masters degree or bachelor’s in computer science, telecommunications, cloud, engineering, or other relevant fields.
- 0-1 yrs experience in manual or automation testing environment using testing framework.
- Understanding of OS and system software concepts like processes & threads, memory management, synchronization etc.
- Experience with UT/MT frameworks like Robot, Cypress, Selinium, C/C++/Golang/python
- Exposure to Virtualization and Cloud technologies (Kubernetes/Dockers/Open Stack/VMware etc) is a plus
- Exposure to Continuous Integration & SCM environments (Jenkins, SVN , GIT/GERRIT etc)
- Expertise with Linux, Kubernetes, Docker Container etc.
It would be nice if you also had:
- Knowledge of OAM concepts, 5G/LTE call flows and protocol stacks
- Analytical and Creative mindset with Quality Consciousness
- Good communication skills, both verbal & written desired
For Regular Off – Campus Job, Updates Join :- Click Here
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.
Apply For :- Click Here