PayPal Off Campus Drive 2022 | For Software Engineer | Apply Now
PayPal Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring freshers for Software Engineer BE/ B.Tech can apply for this position. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Company Name: PayPal
Job Role: Software Engineer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ MTech
Batch: Not Mention
Salary: INR 6.5 LPA to 8.5 LPA
Job Location: Bengaluru
Last Date: ASAP
Software Engineer – Backend Java and Data (Bangalore)
At PayPal, we continually evolve the business by promoting a culture where solutions from the Engineering team help transform our business through customer-focused incentives, innovative design, and creative excellence.
We are searching for a top-level Software Engineer to join us at PayPal on our Pricing and FX Insights Platforms Team. The Software Engineer will develop large scale and distributed fault tolerant enterprise applications, collaborating with cross functional teams, platform architecture, data governance and product team to deliver high quality platform product with zero noise in production and zero customer impact
We are seeking a Software Engineer with the ability to own their code and work on a broad range of different projects in backend services that mainly deals with enterprise operational data. Developing Java Spring batches, mid-tier REST services, Spark jobs, Creating Hive tables, build and maintain scalable data pipeline. What we are looking for:
- 0-2 plus years of development experience using Spring Boot, REST API, Java technologies
- 0-2 plus years in using Hadoop eco system, Spark Streaming, HIVE
- Strong In-depth knowledge of Hadoop technology ecosystem – HDFS, Spark, Hive, Impala, HBase, Kafka, Shell Scripting
- Experienec in Java based spark programming is preferred
- Experience in building scalable real time systems and streaming solutions is preferred
- Experience with Linux/Unix and shell scripting is added advantages
- Ability to collaborate effectively with remote teams across time zones is essential
- Understanding on how to keep the team unblocked and focused
What we offer is an opportunity to be a part of a team that thrives in the cultivation of content and customer-focused solutions. We encourage and welcome out of the box ideas in all areas of business as we push for efficiency and collaboration.
Collectively, these values inspire us to work together as One Team with our customers at the center of everything we do, and to take care of ourselves, each other, and the communities in which we live and work. We challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. Join us as we enable the hopes, dreams, and ambitions of millions of people around the world.
Join WhatsApp : Click Here
Join Telegram : Click Here