Temenos Off Campus Drive 2022 | For Test Engineer | Apply Now
Temenos Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring freshers for Associate Engineer QA BE/ B.Tech can apply for this position. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Company Name: Temenos
Job Role: Test Engineer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ MTech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ BCA/ MCA
Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
Salary: INR 7 LPA
Job Location: Bengaluru
Last Date: ASAP
- Accepting the changes delivered by the product team and preparing the test environment
- Starting the Primary / Secondary Regression runs based on code/changes delivered for various releases
- Monitoring the Primary/Secondary runs (24/7) . Escalate in case of any issues.
- Planning the servers for the Primary/Secondary Regression.
- Publishing the results to the stake holders.
- Optimization of Data Quality and Reconciliation processes
- Assist in the planning the servers.
- Contribute to the value adds to the team
- Research and suggest the appropriate use of other automation tools.
- Produce and maintain technical documentation.
- Work to a high standard within agreed timescales
Minimum Skills and Qualifications:
- Good knowledge in Manual Testing/Regression Testing execution concepts
- Should work in different shifts [24×7] ***Mandatory Requirement***
- Good Knowledge in Defect/Test Management tools like JIRA
- Good understanding/experienced in creating of test scripts, execution and analysis
- Good knowledge in Operating System Unix/Windows basic commands, Ant Scripting, Shell scripting, ansible scripting, Java basics
- Excellent attention to detail
- Independent problem solver
- A proven learner and willing to learn, experiment and adopt new technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Advantageous Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge in Automated Testing Tools like Jenkins scheduler, Selenium is value added
- Experience in Regression testing
| WHY TEMENOS
- You will work at the cutting edge of technology innovation; we challenge the status quo and are transforming banking every day.
- You will experience in a fast-paced environment, ambitious team; we look forwards and continuously strive to be the best.
- You will be part of a team that values integrity; we support each other and keep our promises.
- You will be able to work freely, flexibly and true to your authentic self; we champion diversity.
- You will be joining a global and diverse family that works together through the good times and bad; we care deeply about each other and our clients.
- You will experience what we call – Temenosity!
Share This Information To Your Friends and Your College Group’s, To Help Them !