PTC Recruitment Drive 2023
Handle the deployment and resolution of issues related to customer change packages, such as Windchill Builds.
Deploy updates such as CPS, MOR Updates, and Temp Patches and evaluate installation and deployment procedures based on version changes of the PTC Application and its supporting third-party software.
Configure the PTC Application and its supporting third-party software in accordance with the documented PTC Cloud Standards.
Perform basic maintenance activities, including data purging, patching, security updates, and more. Execute PTC Application System Administration Tasks while adhering to documented PTC Cloud standards.
For Regular Off – Campus Job, Updates Join :- Click Here
Experience working with Windchill PLM, Linux, and Cloud Providers is preferred, with a preference for candidates who have 0 to 1 years of hands-on experience in these areas. It is important to note that any work experience should be genuine and not the result of plagiarism or academic dishonesty.
- Proficiency in Command line operations on Linux .
- Fundamental knowledge of Java, Database Management Systems (DBMS), and Apache web server.
- Experience in utilising a Ticketing System such as Salesforce or ServiceNow.
- Comprehension of Cloud computing and Support stack.
- Proven expertise in diagnostic and Troubleshooting techniques.
- Proficient in Problem-solving and communication skills, specifically while dealing with customers.
- Excellent verbal and written Communication Skills.
Apply For :- Click Here