ThiDiff Technologies Recruitment Drive 2023
Essential Education / Qualifications / Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- A good working knowledge of test management software, programming languages, and QA methodologies.
- Good team working and critical thinking skills.
- Designing test plans, scenarios, scripts, and procedures.
- Executing tests on source code.
- Analyzing test results and reporting to the development team.
- Working with the development team to correct bugs and errors
For Regular Off – Campus Job, Updates Join :- Click Here
A Career at ThiDiff Technologies
We are a custom software development company focused on helping startups and mid-size businesses reach their full potential by building great websites and intuitive mobile apps.
Why choose us? Because we care. Your every detail and requirement will be discussed and solved in the way you want. Our processes are transparent – you will always know what we are working on, and why. With us it is a real win-win – high-quality software at affordable prices.
Apply For :- Click Here