For Regular Off – Campus Job, Updates Join :- Click Here
virtusa Recruitment Drive 2022 freshers for AWS Devops Engineer Fresher and Check Below Details & Eligible Candidates can apply for this position. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
virtusa Recruitment Drive 2022
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 30,000+ people globally that cares about your growth — one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer related field or equivalent professional experience is required.
- Experience with serverless platforms (e.g. AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions)
- Knowledge of container technologies: Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with version control, continuous integration, deployment, and configuration management tools in a DevOps environment.
- Experience using infrastructure as code tools (e.g. Terraform, Cloud Formation)
- Experience supporting complex production application environments.
- Confident problem solver and communicator.
- Exceptional analytical skills.
- Experience in a data-driven, fast-paced environment.
- Strong self-led, work prioritization skills.
- Demonstrated team player.
Looking for a great opportunity to experience architecting, designing, and developing applications in cloud environment? Virtusa has a diverse suite of clients with technology puzzles waiting to be solved.
As a Cloud Engineer, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with other passionate engineers and developers to deliver an exceptional user experience to our clients. Key responsibilities will include:
- Help to define, communicate and promote best practices for public cloud application development across our diverse set of clients.
- Develop software and tooling to secure and automate cloud infrastructure and software delivery capabilities.
- Design and operation of an environment for container management
- Partner with colleagues from across technology and business to ensure an outstanding experience for development teams building and deploying their applications into public cloud environments.
- Create user acceptance testing and performance testing plans.
Apply For :- Click Here